Wednesday, December 9, 2009

good things

1. cowboy boots
2. this weather
3. a God who doesn't play favorites
4. clean sheets
5. fresh paint
6. HGTV
7. my Canon
8. spanish
9. good books
10. daisy mae
11. going home
12. holga cameras
13. jazz
14. scarves
15. waking up early
16. getting off work
17. texts from my brother
18. daydreaming about Argentina
19. twitter
20. following people's blogs
21. jimmy johns'
22. presents
23. the Pink Panther
24. hy-vee chinese
25. good conversation
26. school supplies
27. Christmas
28. cherry pepsi
29. my bed at school
30. joel stein's columns
31. breakfast
32. the feeling after a good run
33. making crepes
34. gerbera daisies
35. cherry bon-bon mochas
36. e-mails
37. improv
38. iowa
39. learning new songs on the guitar
40. taking pictures
41. making people laugh
42. swingsets
43. perfume
44. thinking about the things that were
45. thinking about the things that will be
46. napping on the floor
47. being quiet
48. finding beauty
49. art
50. ideas

1 comment:

Bubbly said...

This is a great idea!! When I was little, I made a list of all of the things I loved to do so I wouldn't forget! How silly, right? Also, so I would always have something to do when I was bored. Right now, I've just been playing the piano a lot. But, maybe I should make a list too... It would be hard to limit it to just 50 things, though (if you're specific enough). Hey, I just thought of an idea! Wouldn't it be cool if you could combine all of these good things into one day?!? I'm sure heaven will be more than a trillion times better than we can comprehend than all of the "good things" we like on this earth. Imagine that!??! I can't hardly wait. :)